Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another Hot Time !!

Well,its another HOT week here and getting stuff done is really hard because of the heat!! Am still struggling with our finances and just living from one day to the next!! Had to take our whole check this last week and try to get caught up as much as we could on our bills to keep from getting them shut off! Got the water and internet done but couldn't pay the light bill as its way to high so had to call light Co. and make arrangements to pay out in payments which will make our bill in Sept. even higher!! And now got to get caught up on rent this week coming up and next week too!! You know to be honest I'm so sick of and tired of struggling all the time and sick and tired of being sick and tired!!! It seems I've been struggling all my damn life and still can't make things meet!!! Sometimes I wonder what I'm even living for because it all gets to me!! And knowing I'm an empath and going out around other people and picking up on thier emotions and struggling with my own,thats noooo fun!! I do try to ground myself or put a bubble of protection around me but at times I forget because I have so much on my mind I can't think straight!!! And having Fibro doesn't help that any either!!! I want to have the things I need for my witchcraft too and can't afford it either!!! Is it really worth all this ? am I going through all this for nothing? Goddess help me because I don't know how much more I can take!! I hope and wish that things get better soon for us or I'm about ready to throw up my hands and say I give up!!!! I'll be glad when Sept. get's here because thats finally when we are supposed to get the money on the lawsuit from Tyson and his backpay!!! Maybe then things will ease up!! Until then I just have to hold on and keep asking the Goddess for her help!!!

1 comment:

  1. My dear sister Winter! Your words are the tears of Goddess. She knows how much you are struggling and how much you have struggled in the past. She is using you in powerful ways as you speak Her Voice to those who are also in the same boat. I don't know why people suffer, but they do and I am so sad for all of us who have to endure. But we do! I hope all works out in September for all. I keep you both in my heart and send energy for you to keep on taking the steps you need to to survive! Love you so much Sister! Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete